Vanessa Montgomery Nisson-Nickle
- Empire College School of Law / University of California Barbri – CAL Berkeley — J.D.
- Chapman University / University of Paris-Sorbonne University, Paris IV / University of Cannes — B.A. in Social Sciences
- ADR Training, Mediation Certification
- Lexus Nexus Legal Research and Writing
- Analysis of Facts and Legal Arguments and Applicable Defenses
- Gravett & Frater LLP, American Canyon, CA (2009 – 2010) Litigation Law Clerk. Responsible for client intake interviews, legal research, preparing documents, communicating with clients, lead clerk in real estate transactions, landlord tenant, business formations, business contracts, writing legal briefs, assisting attorneys at trial, marketing.
- Gravett & Frater LLP, Napa, CA (2007 – 2009) Law Clerk. Lead Clerk for Elizabeth Frater, now Supervising Deputy Attorney General in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Assisted in DUI defense, criminal defense, prepared legal research and documents for trial, worked closely with clients to empower and assist them through the legal process.
Filicetti Law Office P.A. serves Boise clients as a criminal defense and personal injury firm. If you need excellent attorney representation, contact our office today at (208) 388-0123 to schedule your free consultation with an experienced and aggressive lawyer.