Ryan W. Tatum
- Concordia University School of Law — J.D., 2017
- President, Student Bar Association
- President, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Guest Lecturer, Criminal Procedure: Terry v. Ohio
- Capella University — B.S. in Public Safety, 2014
- Summa cum laude
- Emphasis in Criminal Justice
- Idaho State Bar (2017 – Present)
- Filicetti Law Office, P.A., Boise, ID (2018 – Present) Associate Attorney focusing on law enforcement representation, criminal defense, and personal injury.
- State of Montana, Helena, MT (2018) Department of Public Health and Human Services audited facility compliance with federal Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Boise City Attorney’s Office, Boise, ID (2016) Prosecuting Extern through Concordia University’s Criminal Law Clinic.
- Bublitz Law, P.C., Boise, ID (2015 – 2016) Legal Intern; Summer Associate.
- Payette County Sheriff’s Office, Payette, ID (2005 – 2013) Deputy Sheriff who served as a Breath Testing Specialist, DUI detection and legal update trainer, and was certified in Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (specialist in detection and prosecution of impaired driving due to illicit or prescription drugs). In addition to extensive experience providing state court and administrative testimony, Mr. Tatum testified in federal district court in homicide, illegal firearms, arson, explosives, theft, and drug-related cases.
Filicetti Law Office P.A. serves Boise clients as a criminal defense and personal injury firm. If you need excellent attorney representation, contact our office today at (208) 388-0123 to schedule your free consultation with an experienced and aggressive lawyer.